K-1/K-3 Fiancé(e)/Spouse Visas

photoB6_K1K2Fiancee If you’re an American citizen and want to marry or have married a foreign national, you have two non-immigrant visa options to bring your spouse or fiancé to the U.S.:

  • K-1 visas – allow a fiancé(e) of an American citizen to travel to the U.S. to be married. The citizen must apply for the visa at the nearest office of the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services office. Once a visa is granted, and the fiancé(e) has entered the US, the couple has 90 days to get married.
  • K-3 visas – allow the spouse of an American citizen to live in the U.S. The visa must be issued in the country where the marriage took place.


How Can We Help?

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.